Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Monday for me....tuesday for everyone else:)

Today is my Monday. The first Monday back from vacation. This sucks. 1800 emails. And tomorrow they announce the latest company re-org. But i may have some positive career news soon...keeping fingers crossed.


No workout today. Too busy dealing with life issues and i have a cold.

I did learn a few very important things:

(1) Everyday I need to make sure that I take care of ME. If i dont take care of me, i wont have the energy to help out anyone else.

(2) I am not in control of the universe(God is). I am overly religious but i do believe that there is a God out there and more than anything.....I am not in control:)

(3) If i get my food for the day right, everything else seems to fall into place. I am a compulsive overeater. I eat when things are good, bad, or anything in between. So i need to always be vigilant in monitoring my food intake. Besides i am tired of winning super-duper clydesdale category in triathlon (over 300).

(4) Life's gains are made in small increments. One of my friends calls this little by slowly. We make progress on God's time not ours.


I am really beginning to like this blogging thing......

1 comment:

Tea said...

Can I add one to your list?

When I do make a mistake (eating half a tray of cookies), I will not allow that ONE mistake to ruin my day. I will get right back on track and keep going.

Afterall, was your previous entry "perserverance?"