Thursday, September 13, 2007

Just a quick update

Thanks to everyone for the words of encouragement. Tina and I have decided to try and work things out. I am not sure what the future holds but for today we are trying and that is all I have ever asked for. We will seek out a therapist to assist us in sorting through our issues. Today I spoke to a woman who was married for 54 years and she told me about some of the trials and tribulations that she faced. Similar issues and they made it...hopefully we can make it too. If it winds up not working out, I will be able to say that I exhausted all options.

Food has been pretty bad.

I am going to make an appt with an orthopedist to get some advice on my shoulder.....been rehabbing for a while now and still its not feeling better.....

Bobito

No comments: