Friday, September 14, 2007

And now for the quickest reversal of all time

So I posted yesterday before we went out for drinks and some dinner. We get to the restaurant and we started talking. I have to say the last few days have been weird. She has been trying to be the loving old Tina but I still feel like part of her still wants to be something else. I am sitting at a bar in this restaurant and the answer comes....its over. Not in the sense of hatred and nastiness that usually comes with breakups but the love one has for another person to let them go and explore the world in the way that they need to. I will not hold her back and she will not hold me back.

thats all....i am a little scared cause i dont know what is next but i will do what i do in triathlon when the going gets rough....just put 1 foot in front of the other......and it will get better....

2 comments:

Tea said...

wow

what a roller coaster ride.

I don't know what to say. I just want you to know that I was thinking about you on my run today.

Duane said...

sorry to hear that! Just remember, the food will not help! E-mail me, I will be back later tonight!