2007: Well...overall its been a good year. I think the struggles were equal to the Highlights.
- Lost over 50 lbs
- learned to swim
- 2 (count'em) 2 triathlons completed
- Became friends with many in tri-blog land (especially Tea and Duane)
- Over 80 days of abstinence from compulsive overeating
- sobriety....yep folks no more booze either
- sanity...yes folks I feel better than i have in a long long time....
- Divorce after 6 years of marriage
- selling house
- hit my bottom....(atlthough i think its the best thing that happened to me)
- injuries (shoulder/knee/back) seems neverending....
I continue to work on ME. I am building a better Bob.
Like the 6 million dollar man...i am going to be better, stronger, and faster:)