Hope everyone is knee deep in tri-training....spring Tri's are on the horizon:)
I get a shoulder MRI on Friday. Hoping it will not require surgery.
Ran intervals at Long Beach yesterday. I think it was my best time yet. Been on the downswing with weight so maybe its making a difference. Also the cold and wind was a big motivator to get my tired, sweaty butt back to the warm car.
I watched the Bucket List yesterday. I liked it a lot. Here are some of the things on my Bucket list:
- Iron man finisher
- NYC marathon finisher
- learn to surf
- Hike the Appalachian trail
- Get a boat
- see a sunset or sunrise in every country in the world
- climb a mountain(really big one)
- Ride motorcycle cross country
- skydive(if they make parachutes that can hold a tank, they can make one that holds me)
- Play bass on a stage again
More to come:)Bob