Thursday, December 20, 2007

Merry Xmas

Hey Everyone in tri-blog-land.

Things are going ok. I have not been back to the doctor but my shoulder and my knee have been ok. Not great but ok. So I will take it as progress. I started spinning on Sunday(15minutes) and today (15 minutes and felt pretty good.

I miss my bike.

I am getting the urge to go back to the pool again. I may go check it out in a week or 2.

Thanks to everyone for the kind words and support throughout this crazy-ass year. I am very grateful. I have been going over the last year and shit....I DID 2 TRIATHLONS!!!!! Now if i was ever feeling bad about my situation...just that alone is enough to shut my lame ass up:)

Oh and I promised my friend, Janet, that we would do the LI 1/2 marathon this year...so here goes...its on my blog...I gotta do it:)

And let me say...I cannot wait to put this year behind me.

2 comments:

Tea said...

Here's to an ABFAB 2008!

Duane said...

Hey Bob! 2008 will be better my friend!