Friday, May 30, 2008

New stuff...lots of it....

Hey blogland,

Hope everyone is doing well. I just got back from vacation in Florida. I spent a few days in Fort Lauderdale(at the beach) and then a few days in Ft Myers(with my brother). It was a great time. Got to workout most days and swam in the ocean some. Ocean swimming is tough.

I started a new job this week. So far so good. Seems like a great bunch of people. Looking forward to contributing to the team.

So i am thinking about doing the miami oly tri in November 9. I just joined beginnertriathlete.com and downloaded a training plan. I will try it and see how it goes....looks like fun:)

Today I swam for 30 minutes. Did 50's for 500 meters.....felt ok some shoulder soreness but not too bad.

See ya:)

1 comment:

Tea said...

He's BAAAAACKKKKK!

Good luck with the training! I've had great success with those programs.